Promote Your Eclipse Party!
1. Download and customize an Eclipse Party flyer:
+Sample Flyer – Download these sample flyers (in MS Word .docx format), customize it to fit your needs, and use it to help promote your event.
3. Promote your party on social media
Start spreading the word about #Eclipse2017 and your Eclipse Party by sharing information with your colleagues, audiences, social media avenues, list-serves, and partners! Below are links to some of the main social media accounts that we’ll be using before, during and after the eclipse. Explore the social media icons/links on this page to stay up-to-date with the latest information from our eclipse community.
- Are you ready for #Eclipse2017? Watch the webcast to learn more!
- Join NASA on August 21, 2017, for a live #Eclipse2017 webcast from the path of totality!
- Tell everyone about the upcoming webcast! Be prepared for the TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE #Eclipse2017
- Visit NASA’s Eclipse website to learn more about the eclipse and live webcast on August 21, 2017. Now THAT'S something to tweet about! #Eclipse2017
Sample Facebook Posts
- Tell everyone about the upcoming eclipse, live webcast and eclipse parties! #Eclipse2017
- Spread the word! We'll be webcasting views of the total solar eclipse during a live webcast on August 21, 2017!